Got Questions?

Frequently Asked Questions

We have minimum order 1x20ft container. Product can be combine with minimum 10 pcs/design.

Peacock chairs series has loadibility around 60 pcs in container 1x20ft. You can mix several desig in the container.

Other series you can make selection first then we will help you to calculate total CBM so it will already full or not i the container

Our normal production time is 5-6 weeks after down payment received. Except for high season up to 10 weeks.

Sample time around 2-3 weeks depends on the design difficulty and quantity.

FOB Price: Down Payment 40%, and the rest 60% against document (Invoice, Packing List, Copy BL, etc)

Ex Factory Price:  Down payment 40%, and the rest payment 60% after goods ready or before shipment. 



Our standard packaging is wrapping paper (export standard) for more loadibility. More qty in the container.

Box packaging will be by request including all necessary label, shipping mark,etc (price will be adjusted)

Extra cost will be applied for special request such as extra packaging with stereofoam, labelling, etc.

Sample will be made based on customer request. Production time will be around 2-3 weeks depends on the difficulty and quantity.

All the sample cost will be customer account including shipping cost if necessary. Sample may applied more than normal cost since the costing is higher than normal. Try and error will take more cost.


Custom need supported by technical drawing with all detail part including all detail sizes. Without technical drawing, we can not guarantee that the products will be as requested.

Custom design supported by picture only will be made by our experience size and shape. If there is a little different, it may caused by different angle we look on the picture and also incomplete information on size,etc.

Our team will maximize to make products as perfect as requested by customer.


Buyer are obligation to check all the goods received. If there is a visible defects, buyer must send all information immediately. All informations needed are photo or video unloading container, total quantity, and other informations.

Complaint must be notified to our company maximum 6 days after found the complaint by email. All photo must be based on quantity, if the problem 3 pcs, photo must be 3 also on each products. Complaint without detail information are not accepted.

All the complaint will be have replacement on the next invoice or deduction in the next invoice based on the case. Replacement or deduction will be decided based on photo detail.

No cancle order after downpayment received, NO REFUND.


Not allowed to change order (qty, color,etc) after 2 weeks production running.

These products are 100% handmade. It is impossible to make identical product although all the products are made by professional craftmens. We believe that natural products has it unique parts on each items. If there is a little different color, be sure thats its come from natural itself.